Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Teacher's Convention


This past week, the teachers from our school attended Keystone Christian Education Association's teacher's convention. It was an awesome time of rejuvenation, sharing ideas, learning new things, and refueling our passion for teaching.

I got lots of new ideas, some of which I will be sharing with you here. Some may make sense for your classroom, and some may not, but I hope that they will be a benefit to someone!

The picture at the top of the page is a new project I am working on for my classroom. I do not have a high budget for buying things for school, so I have to make my own things. These are the labels for our new daily schedule. I will appoint a student to put them in order each day, so other than preparing the labels and preparing a chart of daily activities for the students so that they can update the chart, there will be no extra work for me! That is the kind of thing I love. I learned early on that the more I can leverage my time, the better off I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment